MBM GoCrease 3000
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
This creasing and perforating machine is designed for the final processing of graphic materials up to 12.6” x 17.7” in paper size. Simple hand operated machine with a working width of 12.6” allows a crease and/or perf to be made with the same quality as the electric GoCrease™ 4000/SEMI. Eccentric wheel of operating mechanism demands only minimum effort to process the paper, even for heavy stocks or laminated documents. Skew paper can also be creased/perforated due to thumb wheel angle adjustment of side guide. The GoCrease 3000 has an exchangeable creasing and perforating knife, as well as 3 different creasing channel widths.
- Dimensions (D x W x H) (inches): 18.5 x 14.56 x 14.17
- Paper Size (inches): 12.6 x 17.7
- Paper Weight (pounds): 80-400 gsm (creasing) / 80-250 gsm (perforating)
- Max working width (inches): 12.6
- Width of Crease (inches): 0.03 / 0.04 / 0.06
- Shipping Weight: 27.5 lbs.