MBM FMM 3 Paper Drill
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
The FMM3 Paper Drill is a floor model that uses a foot pedal to trigger the drilling process. It relies on a .75 HP motor to get through stocks of all kind, and is actually a very manageable size. With a foot print of only 15x32, it is not a cumbersome machine that will consume great quantities of work space. If your business requires a very reliable and flexible finishing option, this paper drill is meant to deliver. It is extremely variable and can create a large array of holes. Whether you need deep or narrow margins, offset or multiple hole positions, or you just want to be able to create the appropriate finish to a large quantity of documents with consistency and speed, you can turn to this machine as a solution. It is meant to fit into almost any work space and can be customized to handle various bits and all kinds of projects.
- 2 inch drilling capacity.
- Easily adjustable head design.
- Easy-glide table moves on bearings.
- Measuring scale on table.
- Accommodates 1/8" to 1/2" drill bits.
- 3 high quality,
- 1/4" bits included.
- Bit sharpener with solid carbide head included.
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 15" x 32" x 52"
- Shipping weight: 292 lbs.