MBM 55 Paper Drill
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
When you need to quickly drill holes into print or copy jobs, you don't want to spend a lot of time fussing with precision results. Instead, it is best when you can achieve the results you need with as few steps, adjustments, and mistakes as possible. The MBM 55 Single Spindle Paper Drill is designed to be easy to use and yet very accurate. It can tackle drilling jobs up to two inches thick at one time, and it is loaded with features that are meant to really optimize results. The 55 Single Spindle Paper Drill features "self-centering" side guides that allow the use to put up to a two inch stack of paper on the "easy glide" table, and it will align itself accurately. The bearings mounted on the table also make it easy to handle the work, and the guides allow you to work quickly and efficiently. There are five preset patterns on the adjustment dial, and this makes it even easier to quickly tackle the most common sort of drilling needs.
- 2 inch drilling capacity.
- 5 pre-set patterns available at the turn of a dial.
- Easy-glide table moves on bearings.
- Side guides are self-centering for quick changes.
- Quick-release clamp accommodates 7/64" to 1/2" drill bits.
- 2 high quality bits (1/4" and 5/16") included along with sharpener and honing stone.
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 17" x 18 7/8" x 24½"
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs.