MBM 25 Paper Drill
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
Whether you are a binder, print shop, copy center, or other type of paper or document handler, you may find yourself in need of customized drilling of large quantities of paper. After all, not all documents need the standard "three hole punch". And even when they do it can be time consuming to handle small quantities at once. The MBM 25 Single Spindle Paper Drill is a simple answer to many such dilemmas. This unit can effectively drill through two inches of paper at one time. It uses a range of drill bits to allow entirely custom results. The paper is aligned on the table, and the onboard "easy glide" roller bearings allow the stack to be moved into position. There are also "sell centering" guides that ensure that the fastest changes in settings possible. The quick release clamp also ensures that each job moves easily and smoothly.
- 2 inch drilling capacity.
- 5 pre-set patterns available at the turn of a dial.
- Easy-glide table moves on bearings.
- Side guides are self-centering for quick changes.
- Quick-release clamp accommodates 5/32", 13/64", 7/32", and 1/4" drill bits.
- High quality, 1/4" bit included along with sharpener and honing stone.
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 14 1/8" x 18 7/8" x 18 1/2"
- Shipping weight: 39 lbs.