Ledco HD 25 Workhorse
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
The Ledco HD-25 Workhorse laminator lives up to its name easily with the features Ledco has put into this extremely versatile and reliable machine. The HD 25 Workhorse laminator fits perfectly into any graphics shop, imaging and copy shops, photofinishers, printers, government and school offices, hospitals, publishers, and any other business needing a high-quality commercial-grade laminator. Dependability, productivity, ease-of-use, worry-free operation, and versatility are at the core of the Ledco HD-25 25" Workhorse laminator, making it fit seamlessly into your production environment. Check out this excellent industrial heavy-duty laminator today on MyBinding.com and save.
- Intelligent heat controllers. These heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers. These rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality, and easier cleaning. The laminating rollers and pull rollers are interchangeable.
- Removable heat shoes. These shoes are teflon coated to reduce film abrasion. They are easily unplugged and removed to clean or replace the laminating rollers.
- Built-in retractable slitters. These slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs. The dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work wrinkle-free.
- Forced air cooling. Cooling is essential when running thicker films, because the lamination needs to be cooled to get good results.
- Easy access controls. The controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- Safety guard. A safety guard is built into the feed tray to help insure it will always be in place when laminating.
- Upper and lower rollers are driven. Both the upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when only one roller is driven.
- Made in the U.S.A. The HD-25 is made in the U.S.A., making parts a lot closer to you should they be needed.