Ledco 25" Premier 4
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
THE PREMIER IS DESIGNED TO:
- Laminate using films up to 10 mils thick and up to 25 inches wide
- Provide variable-speed operation from 0 to 10 feet per minute
- Operates on 110 volts, 15 amps. 220 volt operation available
- Reduce maintenance. Rollers and other key parts can be changed quickly without disassembling the side frame
- Swing-away top heater makes the laminating roll easy to clean.
- Variable-speed operation to properly laminate thicker films at slower speeds than with thin films
- Digital temperature display makes it easy to set and maintain the proper lamination temperature
- Glitch-proof threading with the top idler guarded for easy threading. The bottom idler, attached to the feed tray, threads the film when put on the machine.
- Pressure release control makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up
- Slitters remove the side scrap from both sides of each sheet as it moves through the laminator
- Roll-feed kit for simplifying the lamination of long images.
- Footage counter to measure film usage in feet.
- Dust cover to keep the machine clean when not in use.