James burn PB3300 Electric Punch & Bind
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
- Versatile - Finishes Double-O wire books from 2 to 210 sheets of 20# bond paper, on a bound edge up to 13" wide
- Easy to Use - Electric punch and electric wire closer produces books up to 1-1/4" with foot pedal operation. No special operator training required.
- Efficient - Heavy duty steel dies punch up to 25 sheets of 20# bond in a single stroke.
- Accurate - Tilted closing table and jaws offer optimum document positioning.
- Adaptable - Easily adjusts for different wire sizes.
- Convenient - Built-in book thickness gauge for accurate Double-O wire size selection.
- Punching Dies - 3:1 & 2:1 round or square dies are available for wire binding. Dies for plastic comb or plastic coil binding are also available.
- Die changeovers - Fast & simple - punch dies slide in and lock in place in less than 1 minute.
- Retractable Punch Pins - Allows for punching various binding edge book sizes.
- Tool Storage - Built-in spare die storage to ensure punch tools are always available and protected.
- Safety - Anti-pinch photo cells.
- Reversing Switch - For quick release of paper jams.
- Installation - Small footprint table top model allows easy machine placement wherever it is needed.