James Burn Automatic Punch Plus
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
Features and Benefits:
- Speeds of up to 76,500 sheets per hour with clean, perfect holes for finishing.
- Adjustable pick thickness from 0.4 to 1.0 mm, to maximize production and offer trouble free operation on a wide range of paper stocks.
- Digital LCD touch pad control that is icon based for simple operation.
- Punches a wide variety of paper stocks, covers, and even tabbed sheets in sizes from 5.5" x 5.5" up to 13" x 12" kept in perfect pre-collated order.
- Easy-to-Use hands-free operation allows you to simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. No special training or personnel required.
- Positive sheet pickup with beak and 3-sided jogger for perfect punching registration.
- Allows all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine. Incorporates integral storage space for three tools.
- A wide choice of round and square-hole punching dies including: Wire-O® wire; Plastic Coil; Plastic Comb; VeloBind®; 2, 3 & 4-ring binder; etc.
- Safety & Auto-Stop - Built-in facilities to help avoid paper jams and increase safety.
- Its compact size benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality.
- Lockable caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement