James Burn Alpha Doc Automatic Punch
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
Features & Benefits:
- High Productivity: With a top speed of 90 cycles / minute, it can punch up to 94,200 sheets per hour without the constant presence of the operator required.
- Large capacity: The high pile feeder and reception trays will accomidate up to 6 reams of paper.
- Versatility: The Alpha-Doc® MK4 can punch a wide variety of paper stock and covers including tab cut sheets and wall calendars with thumbcut, in virtually any size from 5.4" x 5.4" up to 14" x 13".
- Easy-to-Use: Just load the tray and push a button, no special training is required.
- Simple Formating: Just follow the instructions on the conversational touch screen and, with pre-set standard formats, size change-over can be done in less than 2 minutes.
- Wide Choice of Punching Dies: Original hardened steel dies provide long life time. They can be changed in less than 5 minutes. Retractable pins allow to produce clean and perfect holes whatever the sheet formats are. The wide choice of punching dies covers all perforation styles now including thumbcut punching. Original dies can be resharpened.
- Installation: Caster wheels make machine placement quick and easy.