GBC Catena 35 Thermal & Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator
To get discounted pricing call customer service at 1-800-328-9200
The Catena 35 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency to keep your office, small print shop or institution running smoothly. This multi-functional laminator makes encapsulating and mounting jobs easier than ever with user-friendly features like an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed function, programmable presets and more. Plus, its compact size allows it to fit easily in smaller spaces.
- Provides both thermal lamination and mounting applications for a wide range of projects up to 12 wide, including signage, maps, POP displays and more
- Mounting gap lets you mount jobs to foam board up to 1/4" thick quickly and without frustration
- Includes one-touch AutoSpeed to automatically adjust laminating speed and an intuitive control panel with programmable presets to store commonly used temperature settings
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film and provides a place to rest film rolls to simplify film changing
- Lightweight aluminum shafts make it easy for anyone to remove and add film
- Runs Nap I or Nap II thermal or cold films (with optional rewind kit) up to 10 mil thick on 1 core (standard) or 2.25" with optional core adapter
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Additional stop button on back of laminator lets you stop the machine while watching the output. Rear trimmer also included.
- Variable laminating speeds range from 1' – 8 1/2' per minute. Adjustable temperature heats up to 302F degrees.
- Machine’s compact 27 x 13 x 18" size fits smaller spaces with ease. Includes a 90 day warranty.