Formax FD 430 Envelope Sealer
This Formax FD 430 Envelope Sealer closes and seals envelopes in just a single pass. Simply place a stack of envelopes in the infeed tray, choose a processing speed with the adjustable control knob and in seconds, envelopes are sealed and ready for the mail. The Formax FD 430 can seal envelopes up to 9.75" wide x 15" long, up to 16mm thick, at speeds up to 18,000 envelopes per hour. The FD 430's standard features include an adjustable envelope separator for accurate feeding, a large outfeed tray, heavy-duty metal construction and a precision moistening roller. The flap closing bar allows users to load envelopes in a standard stack or nested with flaps open for even greater efficiency. Say goodbye to hand-sealing envelopes with Formax FD 430 Envelope Sealer.
- User-Friendly: Simply load envelopes, choose the speed and go.
- Variable Speed: Jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 18,000 pieces per hour.
- Variable Sizes: Handles envelopes up to 9.75" wide, up to 15" long, up to 16mm thick.
- Precision Moistening Roller: Rubber roller is designed to efficiently transfer water to the envelope flap.
- Flap Closing Bar: Allows users to load envelopes in a standard stack or nested with flaps open.
- Adjustable Envelope Separator: Ensures envelopes are fed one at a time for accurate sealing.
- Large Outfeed Tray: Accommodates a wide variety of envelope sizes, keeping them neatly stacked after sealing.
- Rugged Construction: Heavy-duty steel body for durability.